Tuesday, 11 October 2016

The Rot Returns

Hi everybody, my apologies for the lengthy period of silence.

A big thank you to my followers for sticking around while I was gone.

I'm attempting to write this post on my mobile phone, so I hope it turns out well.

I won't bore you with all the details, but a combination of life (depression) and technical difficulties (Computer died). Left me in no mood to do any hobby or write on the blog for quite some time.

But I am getting back into the swing of things. Trying out some new tools and techniques.

I just wanted to pop on and say hi and post up a quick picture (not sure what the quality is like I'm afraid, due to the pc not playing nicely.) I started painting these Nurgle Plaguebearers on Sunday evening, finished painting them Monday evening. I just snapped a quick picture with my phone, will take some better pictures later.


And a thank you to Wilhelm for inspiration with the bases. I pretty much switched the roles of the orange and sepia from that tutorial link and added a little yellow ink too to get a nice dirty orange which I think complemented the skin of the Daemons nicely. 

I think I've found my hobby footing again and will be posting a bit more regularly if this mobile post actually works out.

Take care.

6 comments:

  1. Looking great there Jonah ! Glad to see you back too mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you here again. Those daemons are top notch, I love the colour, not the usual green. I really like what you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting the progress reports from you and jess with how we're doing with painting I think we've all really helped motivate each other to get and keep painting lately. Your stuff looks great as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stygian , good to see your stuff again . Those rotters look rather impressive .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you here again. Those daemons are top notch, I love the colour,
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  6. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file office.com/ set up . Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your key.here are multiple manufacturers making printers for home and office use with varied range as printer series per the need and affordability of different customers. Printer Tech Support. It has become one of the most useful computer hardware devices that allow people to convert computer generated typescript into a physical printed document. Norton is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market. Norton is delivering top rated protection from mobile devices and computers. Norton has 3 antivirus packages www.norton.com/setup .mcafee.com/activate McAfee have the complete set of features which can protect your digital online and offline life of the computing devices, and it not only help you to protect itinstall mcafee.

    ReplyDelete